Looking for a home…
Selecting a buyer’s agent to help you find your dream home is an important first step. He or she can represent the buyer’s interest in a real estate transaction. Before making a decision, however, have a realtor explain the pros and cons of using a buyer’s agent versus a sales or dual agent.
When you’re ready to visit houses, ask your CENTURY21 Larry Miller Realty professional to help you with:
- Arranging showings
- Tracking of the properties you’ve seen.
- Identify if the home meets your criteria – refer to your “what’s right for you” list.
- A digital camera to record what you see.
- After touring each home, write down what you liked and didn’t like.
- Develop a rating system that will help narrow the field. For example, pick the house you like best on day one and compare all other houses to it. When you find a better one, use the new favorite as the standard.
CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty real estate professionals can represent you on your “Path To HomeOwnership”.