Create a Marketing Plan for Your Home…
It’s Important to have a Marketing Plan…
Selling can entail a variety of marketing strategies. Once listed, it’s likely that the home will be quickly entered into the Multiple Listing Service and placed on Century21.com.
Much of an agent’s work will be quiet and unseen – yet important:
- the quiet telephone calls & emails
- the work with contacts
- scheduling TV, Radio, and Print advertising
- arranging for and marketing open houses
- the follow-ups with open-house visitors
- conversations with ad respondents
- web postings and,
- other outreach efforts are all part of the process required to sell homes.
Your agent will create a marketing plan for your home that will help distinguish it in your local marketplace and attract buyers to your property. This may include posting your listing on the Internet, holding an open house and more.
Your CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Sales Professionals often use the CENTURY 21 Customized Marketing System to create a personalized selling program for clients. Its purpose is to sell a home at the best price possible in the shortest amount of time.
Our professional agents can explain our unique marketing plan that includes TV, Radio, Print, Internet, and Social Media venues to promote the sale of your home.