Working with an agent?
Being represented is very important…
Selecting a buyer’s agent to help you find your dream home is an important first step. He or she can represent the buyer’s interest in a real estate transaction. Before making a decision, however, have a realtor explain the pros and cons of using a buyer’s agent versus a seller’s or dual agent.
When you’re ready to visit houses, ask your CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty professional to help you with:
- Arranging showings
- Tracking of the properties you’ve seen.
- Identify if the home meets your criteria – refer to your “what’s right for you” list
- A digital camera to record what you see
- After touring each home, write down what you liked and didn’t like.
- Develop a rating system that will help narrow the field. For example, pick the house you like best on day one and compare all other houses to it. When you find a better one, use the new favorite as the standard.
Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you will make. That’s why it’s in your best interest to choose an experienced real estate agent who listens to and understands your needs, and works in the area where you want to live. When you choose a CENTURY 21 Larry Miller real estate agent, you’re dealing with an experienced professional who understands your concerns and will provide you with the personalized service that makes all the difference.
CENTURY 21 is in 67 countries, with more than 7,700 offices, 104 languages, and represented by 117,000 agents who understand the life changes that real estate decisions can bring. What should you expect in your first meeting with a real estate agent? A CENTURY 21 agent typically will talk to you about the neighborhood where you want to live, home prices, schools, transportation, and the surrounding commercial and residential areas.
CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty real estate professionals can represent you when buying your home.